Toys and Fun
Acer Predator Triton 500
Acer Predator Triton 500 is a laptop with a 15.60″ resolution of 1920×1080 pixels for Windows 10. Acer Predator Triton 500. This comes with a 16GB RAM powered by a Core i7 processor. The 500 SSD kit of Acer Predator Triton is 512GB.
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 powered graphics. Wi-Fi 802,11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, Ethernet and 4 USB ports are included (3x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type A), 1x Thunderbolt 3 (Type C)), HDMI port, RJ45 (LAN) port.
Acer Predator Triton 500 Full Specifications
One of the first gaming laptops that Nvidia’s RTX mobile chip has ever attempted is the Predator Triton 500. Even though its CPU is “merely” eight generations when 9th-gen CPUs are available, it’s a lot more important when gaming is involved.
The specifics are as follows:
- CPU: Intel 8th-gen Core i7-8750H
- Memory: 16GB DDR4/2666 in dual-channel mode
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
- Display: 15.6-inch, 144Hz, 1920×1080 screen
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
- Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 0.75 inches (without the feet)
- Weight: 4.75 pounds, 5.9 pounds with AC adapterThe size and weight of the Predator Triton 500 placed it in the group thin and light. It is almost 12 ounces heavier than, say, we checked the initial MSI GS65 Stealth. Since then, however, MSI has added newer components to the original and weights around 4.4 libres in the current version (which we are still looking at).
The monitor is a regular 15.6-inch display with a resolution of 1920×1080, the 144Hz “IPS” screen in most laptops for thin and light gaming. In order to support battery life, Acer has also opted to bypass the G-sync so the GPU has not to always be running. In other laptops we have tested, G-sync is proven to drag battery life on.
Acer Predator Triton 500 (2020) price and configuration options
Acer Predator Triton 500 (2020) has many configurations, but I checked it for a total of 3,000 dollars. It is packed with Intel Core I7-10875H Cpu, an 8GB VRAM, 32GB RAM and 512GB SSD Nvidia GeForce RTX2080 Super Max-Q GPU. Order it now on Get it Now